quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2007

My first Post..introducing myself

.Hi I'm Cristiano.. nick Chris Azevedo
I'm in my mother lan right now.
guess who was in here in a while? =D
my portuguese.. =D Nuno. It was a mix of tension and happiness.
Well..my mom almost got me out of the school
cause I'm awakin too late everyday =x
so I promised her that I'd wake up earlier ¬¬.
I got to..lol
It's Wednsday! From now to a week I'll be there in Salvador =D
I decided to create this blog to tell you all my life.
I had a blog yeah..but I really dispised it. lol
well.. I know people nowadays don't care about blogs and these stuffs..but I had nothing ro do.. =D
I'll put in here some pictures.. of course.
ah I'm just 17.. in the moment I date Edu..he lives in Itabuna ¬¬.
I was born in Ilhéus ¬¬. unhapilly lol I really don't like that ¬¬.
I got so many "best" friends =D
Tamy is the craziest =D I highly doubt that she wouldn't kill me right now. ¬¬.
Chau my best friend (boy..not really a boy. lol).. He studied with me..but he left me alone =(
Lyne is my best ongal friend..and Jonatan really doesn't deserve, but I learnt to like him =D
I hope someday to know them!! Jojon I'll probably know in a week =D
ah.
I couldn't go out without tellin'u about Kelly.. My daughter! =D
I'm just going.
later..
*Hope u like my perfect blog*
=**

Nenhum comentário: